NCT3.5 Turret Tapping Tool
Tapping tool fits any machine that utilizes the Amada thick style tooling. Tap standard holes from 12-24 to 3/8-16 or metric holes from M6 to M10.
NCT3.5 Turret Tapping Tool includes one (1) pitch insert and lubricant kit.
Please note the NCT3.5 Turret Tapping Tool has been replaced by the TT3.5″ Tapping Tool by MD Technology.
Tapping Tool Advantages
- Never miss another hole. Just program the TT3.5” to tap every hole you just pre-punched.
- Reduce your cost per hole to below $.01 each.
- Tap up to 180 holes a minute. (Depending on ram speed)
- Pitch Insert change in minutes.
- Roll Form Taps.
- No minimum distance between tapped holes.
- 12-24 thru 1/4-20 or Metric M6 in CRS
- 12-24 thru 3/8 or M6 – M10 in Aluminum, Copper, Brass
- 12-24 thru 3/8 or M6 – M10 All materials including Stainless